Why San Antonio is the coolest city ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Antonio is a very cool city.
    I lived there for five years, went to college there.
    I got married there.
    Pastored a chuch there, many, many memories.

See the riverwalk, its a unique one of a kind thing to see.
    You have made peace with the evil Wheredehekowi tribe-we demand you tell us if they are a tribe that is playing this scenario.
    We also agree not to crush you, if you teach us the tech of warp drive and mental telepathy and give 10 trinkets

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaak
      :-p if you like girls, dallas is the place to be. Dallas girls are officially the hottest in the world, and for the most part, quite amiable.
      Please, NYC has far, FAR greater access to hot chicks from the whole world. Dallas may have hot Texas women, but NYC has hot women from everywhere. Sorry, but Manhattan is babe central.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• they are only babes if they want you
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap

Please, NYC has far, FAR greater access to hot chicks from the whole world. Dallas may have hot Texas women, but NYC has hot women from everywhere. Sorry, but Manhattan is babe central.
          *cough* Las Vegas *cough* Though many of them will cost you money .

Comment

Working...
          X