Rumsfeld shifts blame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumsfeld shifts blame

What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Oh there's a surprise.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

In other "Personal Responsibility" (tm) news:

"DeLay Urges GOP to Blame Dems Over Ethics" - Washington Post headline

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

The audacity of the man...
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Little child needed a stern talking to from Daddy.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The quicker Iraq can form a Government the quicker the troops can withdraw (and redeploy to the Iranian border).

Comment

And in other news, water is wet.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Another example that this administration has no clue what is going on?

What, does Rumsfeld think they've just been having a party? What does he think they've been trying to do over there?!!
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Republicans continuing making complete fools of themselves.

I sense we will be seeing blue in '08.
                  I changed my signature

Comment

What exactly is the problem? The Iraqis do need to get their government formed, and soon...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Rumsfeld is acting like they haven't been trying for the last 2.5 freaking months to get a compromise so they could get that done.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Well,
                        1. They had a government before the invasion/occupation/liberation.
                        2. The "insurgency" has been going on longer than 10 weeks.
                        3. Even after the government is formed, we will still have U.S. troops on Iraqi soil.
                        There are many more problems with the Rumsfeld point of view but I don't have time to name them all.
                        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Rumsfeld is acting like they haven't been trying for the last 2.5 freaking months to get a compromise so they could get that done.

No, he's not. He's saying that 2.5 months is long damn time and that they need to get this **** wrapped up. God forbid someone tell it like it is...
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

No, he's not. He's saying that 2.5 months is long damn time and that they need to get this **** wrapped up. God forbid someone tell it like it is...
                            And what does he think they've been doing for those 2.5 months? Sitting on their asses? This isn't the US where we can usually resolve things in a short period of time. It'd be like during the 2000 election fiasco if some Eurocom came out and said the US needed to get its act together and get a President.

Comment

And what does he think they've been doing for those 2.5 months? Sitting on their asses?

How would I know? He never said what he believed they have been doing for the past two and a half months; he simply said the process is taking too long.

It'd be like during the 2000 election fiasco if some Eurocom came out and said the US needed to get its act together and get a President.

Horrible analogy. I doubt this hypothetical Eurocom would have been partially responsible for the elections happening in the first place, as Rumsfeld is in Iraq...
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X