Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Won't somebody please think of the kittens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won't somebody please think of the kittens?

Play thousands of free online games: arcade games, puzzle games, funny games, sports games, shooting games, and more, all without downloading any additional software! Find new free games to play every Thursday at Addicting Games!

Endorsed by the PolyPope
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

How silly...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

No.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

709ft.

Ok flag that, just got 780ft
        793ft in the end.

Comment

You liar
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I got 900ft
            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Im at 637, you need an early bomb I guess...
              Ill keep trying...

Comment

1427 ft!!
                got tons of dynamite, went 3 times higher than 130 feet in the air, ended in little spikes!

Comment

654ft
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

2369 ft first try

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Good enough.
                      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                      X