Liberal Democrat

Your actual outcome:

Labour -18     
    Conservative -21     
         Liberal Democrat 52
         UK Independence Party 15
         Green 27

You should vote: Liberal Democrat

The LibDems take a strong stand against tax cuts and a strong one in favour of public services: they would make long-term residential care for the elderly free across the UK, and scrap university tuition fees. They are in favour of a ban on smoking in public places, but would relax laws on cannabis. They propose to change vehicle taxation to be based on usage rather than ownership.

Take the test at Who Should You Vote For

Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Who Should You Vote For?

Who should I vote for?

Labour 3
    Conservative 19
    Liberal Democrat -8
    UK Independence Party 13
    Green 9

You should vote: Conservative

The Conservative Party is strongly against joining the Euro and against greater use of taxation to fund public services. The party broadly supported the Iraq war and backs greater policing and ID cards. The Tories are against increasing the minimum wage above the rate of inflation, and have committed to abolishing university tuition fees. They support 'virtual vouchers' for private education.

---

Whatever that means.

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Who Should You Vote For?

Who should I vote for?

Your expected outcome:

Liberal Democrat

Your actual outcome:

Labour -26     
      Conservative -39     
           Liberal Democrat 74
      UK Independence Party -8     
           Green 33

The LibDems take a strong stand against tax cuts and a strong one in favour of public services: they would make long-term residential care for the elderly free across the UK, and scrap university tuition fees. They are in favour of a ban on smoking in public places, but would relax laws on cannabis. They propose to change vehicle taxation to be based on usage rather than ownership.

Funny, considering I'm a galloping Marxist.

Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Who Should You Vote For?

Who should I vote for?

Labour -6
        Conservative -32
        Liberal Democrat 46
        UK Independence Party -3
        Green 17

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'm against the ban on smoking and neutral on the residential care. I was against the invasion of Iraq, but am for a successful conclusion now that it's been done. Everything else I probably agree with them on.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It says I should vote for the green party (not going to attempt to post an image....I always get these things wrong).

Given the other options, they may have a point.
            Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Who Should You Vote For?

Who should I vote for?

Your expected outcome:

Green

Your actual outcome:

Labour 27
              Conservative -41
              Liberal Democrat 44
              UK Independence Party -19
              Green 11

I don't agree at all with the LibDems on Iraq, and neutral on ban on smoking ( in places such as pubs, etc.) Otherwise, ok.

Anyway, whatever.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Who Should You Vote For?

Who should I vote for?

Your expected outcome:

Liberal Democrat

Your actual outcome:

Labour 3
                Conservative -27
                Liberal Democrat 32
                UK Independence Party 9
                Green 11

----------------------------------

Not to surprised on the winner, though I'm becoming more and more tempted to vote Labour. I agree with most of the policies the Lib Dems do, but on the major issues of the economy and public services, I'm actually quite pleased with Labour. Plus my local Labour candidate is actually worth voting for, whereas I haven't heard from my Lib Dem representative. Surprised UKIP is that high though Greens would be higher if they weren't branching out in a way I'm not to keen on, and Tories were always going to be at the bottom.

Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I think my UKIP score is high because I am against he EU Constitution as written.

Well, at least I look like a centrist compared to Tassadar and Evil Kneevil.
                  Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Who Should You Vote For?

Who should I vote for?

Labour 7
                    Conservative -8
                    Liberal Democrat 7
                    UK Independence Party 0
                    Green 6

You should vote: Labour

The Labour Party is broadly pro-Europe and takes a strong line in favour of all anti-terrorism measures, and of course supported the war in Iraq. Labour is against explicit increases in income tax to fund public services and against the abolition of university tuition fees, but has pledged to reintroduce maintenance grants for students.

Too much weight put on certain questions, that's for sure.

"The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Who Should You Vote For?

Who should I vote for?

Your expected outcome:

Conservative

Your actual outcome:

Labour 0
                      Conservative -8
                      Liberal Democrat 4
                      UK Independence Party -2
                      Green 21

You should vote: Green

The Green Party, which is of course strong on environmental issues, is also pro-Europe and takes a strong position on welfare issues, but was firmly against the war in Iraq. Other key concerns are cannabis, where the party takes a liberal line, and foxhunting, which unsurprisingly the Greens are firmly against.

Comment

Who Should You Vote For?

Who should I vote for?

Your expected outcome:

Green

Your actual outcome:

Labour -30
                        Conservative -28
                        Liberal Democrat 58
                        UK Independence Party 8
                        Green 57

I'd vote green if they were fielding a candidate, and if I thought democracy wasn't such a harmful idea that I'd rather eat the ejaculate of a thousand Catholics than contribute to it.

"I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I'd vote green if they were fielding a candidate, and if I thought democracy wasn't such a harmful idea that I'd rather eat the ejaculate of a thousand Catholics than contribute to it.

Well, then, you need to run for office and campaign on that anti-democracy plank. You ain't gonna get anywhere without the peoples' support!

Comment

Why would I want to change anything if I don't give a flying **** about what taxes people I never met have to pay when they whore themselves to the forces of capitalism?
                            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Another satisfied customer!

Comment

Working...
                              X