Coolest Conspiracy Theory Ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
    good luck getting tubes to admit anything. I have been married to him for 4 years now and he still wont admit when hes wrong
    oh yeah whats a dl again?
    dl = double login
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

sorry kid in english please
      i got the definition what does it mean
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

It means when someone creates another login under another name, and acts like they are someone else.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
          sorry kid in english please

You're messing with me, aren't you?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

You're messing with me, aren't you?
            Thank you ted now i dont feel like such a dumb ass coure i can be just a big ass
            No kid i wasnt messing with you i had no clue what a dl was. Tubes just told me dont worry bout it it doesnt apply to me so i said ok.
            Please tell me im not him im better looking and can get a tan
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

At first, I too wondered if you might not be a DL for Tuberski...his feminine side, so to speak. Then I realized that no hairball-spitting, mangy alley cat could have a feminine side.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                At first, I too wondered if you might not be a DL for Tuberski...his feminine side, so to speak. Then I realized that no hairball-spitting, mangy alley cat could have a feminine side.

ACK!
                MANGY ewwwwwwwwwwww come on guys i love the big fool. even when i have to pull his foot out of his mouth

Comment

Paul is dead, a theory? Your naive, my friend. Its a well-known fact, at least to us insiders. And who is behind this? Two words: the Templars. That's right, Jacques de Molay and his Knights are behind this vast conspiracy. And what is the point of this conspiracy? Its simple: world domination. Remember, there's no coincidence: everything is related to everything else. Even Mrs. Tuberski is related, somehow, to the Templars plan for world domination. I cannot say more...
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I would certainly sleep easier knowing the real Paul wasn't responsible for Wings.

I have an interesting theory to share with you... not a conspiracy theory but it shares the lunacy and yet strange logic of conspiracy theories.

A columnist in Brisbane's ever parochial Murdoch paper "The Courier Mail" suggested that Global Warming was in fact the result of Communist corruption. He argued that during the Soviet era, meteorologists at Siberian weather stations frequently reported the temperature to be colder than it really was in order to get more fuel rations from the State. However, once Russia became capitalist (and hence more efficient, accountable and less corrupt ), meteorologists began reporting the real temperature... thus increasing the aggregate reported temperature of the world and leading to speculation on global warming....

Comment

the not landing on the moon i always love...the only think i cant explain myself are the pictures where the crosshairs are wrong...but for the rest i can explain anything the loonies say about it...
                      Bunnies!
                      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Being the geek I am, I'm a fan of the Eric Conspiracy
                        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                          the not landing on the moon i always love...the only think i cant explain myself are the pictures where the crosshairs are wrong...but for the rest i can explain anything the loonies say about it...
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                          X