Coolest Conspiracy Theory Ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
    holy **** pauls dead that means cloning was more evident back then. ok whos real now and whos not
    <------ Real
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

how do you know? you might be the clone saying your real.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

how do you know? you might be the clone saying your real.
        You can ask my mom.

Comment

The better reason is that there is no reason to clone me, as opposed to cloning Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
            The better reason is that there is no reason to clone me, as opposed to cloning Paul.

That's what you want us to think.
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

You can ask my mom.
              how do we know your mom aint a clone? Its a conspiracy theroy remember.
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

how do we know your mom aint a clone? Its a conspiracy theroy remember.
                My bad.

Comment

Hollow Earth is sooo much cooler than Faul

Comment

A ha! A clone would have a perfect argument why they were not a clone, and I don't have one. Therefore, I'm not a clone. How about that?

Comment

A ha! A clone would have a perfect argument why they were not a clone, and I don't have one. Therefore, I'm not a clone. How about that?
                      Your original probably said the same thing........

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

Your original probably said the same thing........

ACK!
                        Are you saying that I've actually made a good argument here?

Comment

no hun i think he was calling you a clone. hey but who is to say hes not one either hummmmmmmmm

Comment

no hun i think he was calling you a clone. hey but who is to say hes not one either hummmmmmmmm
                            No. DLs are something different. You guys are real, even if it's a conspiracy of sorts.

Comment

good luck getting tubes to admit anything. I have been married to him for 4 years now and he still wont admit when hes wrong
                              oh yeah whats a dl again?

Comment

good luck getting tubes to admit anything. I have been married to him for 4 years now and he still wont admit when hes wrong
                                oh yeah whats a dl again?
                                Sure I will admit I was wrong, the first time it happens........

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X