Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how much DO they airbrush magazine pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuberski
    A photographer friend of mine says they don't airbrush at all. It's cheaper to use body makeup to hide physical problems than it is to airbrush them.

ACK!
    even on major magazines?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144

even on major magazines?
      Yep pancake makeup is far cheaper than an airbrush artist.

But, he told me this before digital cameras, so my info is dated.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I really hate going into semantics, but if you insist: Calling someone high implies a temporary flaw in judgement. Calling someone gay implied a permanent lack of appreciation for the female body. Basically, "high" isn't name-calling.

Now what was my self delusion again?
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
          implied a permanent lack of appreciation for the female body.
          Yes, that's correct.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

This reminds me of those guys that cut people off on the freeways but get pissed when someone else does it to them.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Now what was my self delusion again?
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'm sure those girls are brokenhearted after you turned them down!!!

IN BIZARRO WORLD!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Yep pancake makeup is far cheaper than an airbrush artist.

But, he told me this before digital cameras, so my info is dated.

ACK!
                    interesting. i cant say that i like all this digital manipulation though. i want to see how people really look.
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Buy Hustler.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

You're reading between the lines: I didn't say I'd turn them down, I just said they aren't pretty, especially the first one. I am not really picky, since I don't think I am losing anything by saying 'yes'. I've explainified all of this already to MRT in the other thread.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'm sure you think you are.

Comment

Can you pot smoking homosexuals plase stop?

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                              I'm sure you think you are.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Can you pot smoking homosexuals plase stop?

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X