Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how much DO they airbrush magazine pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ugly? are you guys looking at the same pictures I am? although I admit I'm looking mostly at the body, and not the face

Comment

I've done such stuff.

Why are you objectifying women?
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Diss: go to LC's link. Click on #10 "bröst" and then click on "före/efter" several times quickly. I know you will enjoy it
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
          Why are you objectifying women?
          They ask for it; I've done this as well. Hell, if it makes the girl and the "reader" feel better, it's a win-win situation

Comment

The photographer's reflection in the pupil is quite a cool effect.
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

They ask for it; I've done this as well. Hell, if it makes the girl and the "reader" feel better, it's a win-win situation

I think both men and women should be objectified.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                god, what a bunch of stuck up nerds
                Word, those girls are very pretty, unretouched.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Reminds me of the Matrix thread, hard to judge the quality if you have never seen the real thing
                  The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Are you high?

The girl in the bikini has a good body, but her face isn't nice at all.
                    The second girl, well, it's probably a more personal quirk of mine, but her fake-happy grimace scares the **** out of me, photoshop or not.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az

Are you high?

The second girl, well, it's probably a more personal quirk of mine, but her fake-happy grimace scares the **** out of me, photoshop or not.
                      who cares what a chick's face looks like? Long as it isn't horribly disfigured in that it detracts from the body.

Comment

who cares what a chick's face looks like?

Everyone.

I
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az

Are you high?

Are you gay?

I'm sure those girls are brokenhearted after you turned them down!!!

IN BIZARRO WORLD!!!!!!!!!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

A photographer friend of mine says they don't airbrush at all. It's cheaper to use body makeup to hide physical problems than it is to airbrush them.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

Are you gay?

I'm sure those girls are brokenhearted after you turned them down!!!

IN BIZARRO WORLD!!!!!!!!!

Damn, you sure can't take some criticism of your taste. I especially liked the "are you gay" comment in the beginning. That's some real class, Sport.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Nah, it's not really a criticism of my own taste as much as it is a conviction of your own self-delusion.

I especially like the "are you high" comment in the beginning. That's some real class, Sport.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X