The most patriotic music video ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dissident

at least this one I can watch. The other link needed some plugin, and even after I got it, it still didn't work. And downloading the other way gave it in a mov format which I couldn't view.

so now I have the displeasure of actually seeing this thing.
    I must say I'm .

This is the most horrible peace of trash I've ever seen. Give me Lee Greenwood or Bruce Springsteen any day. And yes I do like those songs. Call me stupid for liking those songs if you want.

This song might be good if it were a death metal song. All the lyrics were growled, and you had 2 heavy riffing guitars, and a double bass drum beat. That way you wouldn't have to understand the crappy lyrics.
    Who do you hate freedom Dissident? This music video makes me proud to be an American. Let's fight them A-rab terrists and god bless 'Merica!

Comment

This would have been a big hit in about 1987

The shots of the moon were cool though
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

USA!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

and long haired hippies should be deported. They are no part of my america.

Only short haired folks like Bruce Springsteen should be singing patriotic songs.

Comment

"Ameriicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Comment

No crying eagle = communists!
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

this video tell were the blade is to slit wrists.
                Best song video 3 doors down love me when im gone
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X