Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another reason not to turn 30

Comment

So when are you going to commit suicide Kuci?
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
        at least not ther one i dropepd tonight
        You are SO pathetic. Now, call me a '****. You're still pathetic.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww, this thread is 5 years old.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

What are you saying? That he's had 5 more years of practice to become even more pathetic? I'll acknowledge that as correct.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
              nest time don't snkock over my drinks ****head. i don't care if you're wearing drddess blues.
              Blues? Marines don't wear blues do they? I thought that was Air Force?
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Marines wear dress blues.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Dress Blues
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The Navy wear blue dresses, or so I've heard.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Huh. Learn something new everyday now-and-then.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                        The Navy wear blue dresses, or so I've heard.
                        Yes, and the Marines are part of the Navy. It's where the kids go when they realize they checked the wrong box at the recruiter and meant to join the Army, or somewhere where cool **** happens...not the Navy.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Oh duh, I remember now: Gibbs and Kate (tv show NCIS) dressed in beige marine uniforms for an undercover gig in one episode first season. Leroy Jethro Gibbs in uniform = silver fox

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
                            Yes, and the Marines are part of the Navy. It's where the kids go when they realize they checked the wrong box at the recruiter and meant to join the Army, or somewhere where cool **** happens...not the Navy.
                            No, Asher. The Marine Corps is the Men's Department of the Navy.

Comment

Comment

Air Force wear Dress Blues also.

Comment

Working...
                                X