No announcement yet.

Spammer sentenced to 9 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd spend 9 years in jail for $24 million.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I wouldn't.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I suspect the 9 years has more to do with fraud than spam. At least, I hope so. 9 years just for spam is ridiculous.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

It will be probably like 6. And I'd definetly do 6 years for 24 Mil$
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'd be on my best behavior, and I'd find the biggest guy in the prison and tell him I'll give him a $1 million to protect me.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I don't believe you would need that much money to live the life you wanted to. Beyond the first million you would have a property you own and enough to ensure you have no money worries. IN my mind anything extra is extraneous and so I wouldn't spend 6 or 9 years in jail for that, especially at my age (why waste my youth?). But that's me.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I'd be 26 and LOADED.

Where do I sign?
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  I guess 9 years in jail is better than a lifetime of wage slavery.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

He should cough up all 24 million dollars he swindled off people, plus a huge fine 3 times the amount of losses he costed by spamming, plus apologising to everyone he spammed, in person.

If he can't pay the fine put him in hard labour camp until he pays it off.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                      He should cough up all 24 million dollars he swindled off people, plus a huge fine 3 times the amount of losses he costed by spamming, plus apologising to everyone he spammed, in person.

If he can't pay the fine put him in hard labour camp until he pays it off.
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X