*#$@! Murder Word Perfect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *#$@! Murder Word Perfect

It seems this cutesy little program really likes to automate things in random, super helpful ways. Like when I want a pasted body of text to remove it's first line indent by hitting backspace infront of the indent, it just crawls up towards the rest of the documents text - never removing the indent and treating it as if its' a WORD PERFECT piece of "has to be there", untouchable indented $(@%ING SH$%. I especially have fun when trying to hi-lite SPECIFIC lines of text for specialization indent (in dragging the sideline bar however far over and expecting it THAT hi-lited text to follow) - only Word Perfect thinks it's a better idea to move clumps of text in the same fashion. Oh no, not in a consistent way. SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND COMPLETELY *ING RANDOM EVERY TIME

An aside example of helpfulness is the programs seemingly random decisions to Capitalize that which I don't want capitalized, and to hyperlink that which I don't want NEON BLUE IN THE MIDDLE OF MY *ING ESSAY.

HOW DO I TURN OFF WHATEVER AUTOMATION PROCESSES THIS PILE OF FORCED USER FRIENDLY GARBAGE HAS IN USE. I AM JUST SHORT OF FINDING THE PROGRAMMERS SEATTLE ADDRESSES AND MURDERING THEM EACH IN POETICALLY JUSTIFYING WAYS (IE. CRUDELY INDENTING ONE PROGRAMMERS HEAD HOW I WANT IN, REGARDLESS OF HOW THE REST OF HIS BODY MAY WANT TO FOLLOW)

How do you turn it all off. Thanks.

Ctrl-Alt-****ing Delete
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

pleaaase I need help with this shotty force feeder of a Word Processor

Comment

See if this helps:
        Format > AutoFormat... > Options...

Comment

Sympathy bump.

Comment

Bump.

And so, did that option menu help you?

Comment

Save as MS Word document and then open it in that program.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
              X