• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote]Ted Strikerp.quote[

he's gsots a drinkin problem

JM
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Fix your tags. And don't call me Shirley.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Roger Roger
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Wesley Crusher was a great username.

Oh wait, Kuci hasn't changed his name to that yet...
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

any name that starts with D

Comment

any name that spells exactly the same backwards
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                Ted Striker

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Japher
                  Ted Strikerp.quote[

he's gsots a drinkin problem

JM

I tried to find a picture of him spilling a drink on himself but couldn't locate it.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    Wesley Crusher was a great username.

Oh wait, Kuci hasn't changed his name to that yet...

Launch that **** joncha!!!

Comment

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!111
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Dammit, I'll do it myself!!! Who's got the football?!?!?!

Comment

I'm weak.

Comment

**** I hit the wrong button.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                              I'm weak.

That never gets old.

Comment

Burning Sheep
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X