Urinals of the furtur!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urinals of the furtur!

Imagine this after 10 beers....Imagine the line ups.

Enjoy free chat and live webcam broadcasts from amateurs and exhibitionists around the world! No registration required!

This doesn't work with Firefox, I suggest to everyone to download it, it's a lot faster.

I wonder how much one of these would cost.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

You must have a douched up firefox or something -- works fine with mine.

lol, that rhymed, lol.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

and I thought I was bored.

Comment

Don't sell yourself short, I'm sure you are.

postia ante deletia lolololololololololololll
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Nahhh..... Someone will figure out how to hack the program and alter the targetting so that it will lead users towards peeing outside of the urinal.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

They should get a board and keep high scores with the name of the leader blinking.

What an honor that would be.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

The 'pictures' on that site are well dodgy, if you know what I mean
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Just what I want to see going into a bar bathroom. A bunch of men dancing and holding their willies.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  Just what I want to see going into a bar bathroom. A bunch of men dancing and holding their willies.
                  I hear you. We have gay bars for that sort of thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X