Health Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Question

I am asking this to people who know about this. Please I dont need opinions or "I think that".

Can a tumor come back after 5 years of it being removed? I have been told that after 5 years you are safe. Is it true? Can it come back at the exact same spot?

Thanks.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ok then, since I am not getting any responses, nor can I have a call back from a Doctor, I will take opinions and "I have heard that..." type ofs...

Thanks

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Yes, it can. Rarely.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

our poly doctors must be out. I just had to double check the thread originator. I expected someone else.

Comment

Technically, if they got the entire tumor, it wouldn't be considered to have "come back". It would be a new tumor. And, yes it happens, but not very often. Practically speaking, how can one be sure they really got it all. If they don't they usually grow back much sooner than 5 years, but ....
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Just repeat in your best Austrian accent: "It's not a tuma!"
            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
              "It's not a tuma!"
              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Yes, it can. Rarely.

Comment

I say yes if the entire tumor and roots were not removed high chance of reaccurance. in same spot. but need more info on the type of tumor to know its growth patterns
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                  "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                  Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                  X