You can see the tracks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    Boshko, Eppu Normaali and vuosi 85? OMGG!!!!! You're a FREAK! That's just HORRIBLE. And sadly so popular in here tears. Tears.
    Bwaaa ha ha!
    *turns up Imperiet*

I even have some Finn Kalvik
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I have never heard of that.. but Eppu Normaali, AND YOU LISTENING TO IT, NOT EVEN UNDERSTANDING THE WORDS is sad. You're a sad, sad man. Shame on you BOshko, Shame on you. Then again it would be even sadder if you actually knew the lyrics, but shame on you anyway.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144

charles in charge?

Non.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          I have never heard of that.. but Eppu Normaali, AND YOU LISTENING TO IT, NOT EVEN UNDERSTANDING THE WORDS is sad. You're a sad, sad man. Shame on you BOshko, Shame on you. Then again it would be even sadder if you actually knew the lyrics, but shame on you anyway.
          Never heard of Finn Kalvik? There's nothing quite as fun as Norwegian folk music
          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

Non.
            bosom buddies?
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144

bosom buddies?

Nyet, yet.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

a few classics tonight

ernesto vs bastian - a few seconds after trancefer
                cloak & dagger - the boat (original mix)
                cass & slide - perception (vocal version)
                motorcycle - as the rush comes (above & beyond's dynaglide remix)
                andy hunter - go (antillas remix)
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Des'ree - Kissing You
                  Unknown Artist - The Slow Movement from Romeo and Juliet
                  Quindon Tanver - When Doves Cry
                  Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                  -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Sonny Boy Williamson: Temperature 110

Dianne Reeves: Afro Blue

Ravi Shankar: Karnataki

Miles Davis: Saeta

Brian Eno: Sky Saw/Over Fire Island

David Bowie: Warszawa (live)

Comment

Working...
                    X