What codex thingie am I missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What codex thingie am I missing?

I've recently been DLing Lost episodes and the videos aren't playing right. The sound looks fine but the video looks all screwy, like I'm looking at something through a thick fog or a really bad pixelation distortion or something.

Any idea how I can avoid this? Thanks!
    Stop Quoting Ben

Are you sure the source is reliable? ie. have they ever played correctly on any machine? There's some funny people out there!

Comment

Three different episode plus Groundhog Day all do exactly the same thing. Its definately a problem on my end.
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Detailed list of all components included in the K-Lite Codec Pack Full.

You shouldn't need to install everything, I think you can choose what to install separately.
        The question is of course, what to install and what not
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Hmmm, Asher's doesn't help at all, still DLing alva's will see if that helps...
            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
            X