BBC slightly pwned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC slightly pwned.

Get all of the latest news from The Scotsman. Providing a fresh perspective for online news.
    urgh.NSFW

I remember hearing about this one on the radio when I was in the car!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Spoiler:
        bump
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Bah!
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

, I'm surprised they didn't ask to speak with freddie Mercury, but perhaps they are more up to date on British performers.

Comment

"Jimi Hendrix refused to comment at this time."
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Hm, maybe the also belong to those who think Elvis is still alive
                Blah

Comment

I recall that when My father died, one of his doctor's secretaries had a gaff with the flowers sent. Rather than condolences, it had a "get well soon card". My mother, rather than being flustered, remarked that "Dr X always did think he was God".
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Oh man, Lefty.... what a screw up!
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Comment

Because of the volume of approaches we have sent out this was a genuine mistake when a sentence in a standard letter was overlooked

...We have sent out hundreds of letters to icons and musicians

this only means one thing: BBC = SPAMMERS!!!
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                        X