Glastonbury 2005....good luck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glastonbury 2005....good luck!

TO all Apolytoner Glastonbury ticket purchasers......hope you get your tickets.....look like it's going to be a hell of a battle as of last year.As long as ticket server doesn't go down too early we all have a chance.Keep us updated on your success/horror stories!
    I need Scooby Snacks.

Will NEVER, NEVER go to that festival. Brought up in the area and it plays hell with the local economy and environment.
    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Pfft. READING 2005 ALL THE WAY BABY!
      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Well,I've found out i've got tickets.Whoop de whoop!

Reading?even more of a pfffffft!
        I need Scooby Snacks.

Comment

Working...
        X