Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember the top Kerry advisor who stuck classified 9-11 documents in his socks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Sandy...

Comment

"The charge of unauthorized removal and retention of classified material is a misdemeanor that carries a maximum sentence of a year in prison and up to a $100,000 fine"

You'd think the sentence would be based on the nature and impact of the material. This places too many kinds of material on the same level of importance. MAXIMUM one year? There must be some other offence dealing with serious **** then.
      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Seeker, I think the law is meant to deal with carelessness or people who don't take things seriously. It is not meant to deal with malicious, on-purpose actions.

Comment

Come on, if those in charge where upset about what he did, he'd be in world of trouble.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

What's the penalty for initiating a war for fraudulent reasons?
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
              What's the penalty for initiating a war for fraudulent reasons?
              A second term.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Well there you have it! I rest my case.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                X