Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Military coup in Washington D.C. Military overthrows president Bush.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: Military coup in Washington D.C. Military overthrows president Bush.

Article Link

In an unprecedented move former secretary of state Colin Powell called for the military to assist him in removing president bush from office. Troops loyal to him marched on the Whitehouse and proclaimed Mr. Powell as supreme emperor of the Empire of America...

April Fools... Or IS IT?!

This thread should be topped!
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Call me when Vir waves at Bush's severed head.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Yeah, and it's april the 2nd in here already, so .. but yeah I hope so, I could finally get out my bag of popcorn and watch something interesting from the telly. Make a good fight!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

at least mine was believable. time to bump it.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
            Call me when Vir waves at Bush's severed head.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
              at least mine was believable. time to bump it.
              I was debating between the military coup and these...

BREAKING NEWS: Terri Schiavo comes back as a zombie and consumes the US Supreme Court.
              BREAKING NEWS: Next Pope to be a Robot know as Robopope 3000.

Comment

This thread would be a lot funnier if the US wasn't a military dictatorship.

Democracy? Choosing between 2 people neither of whom have any interest in disabling the military/industrial partnership?

Laugh? I nearly cried.
                Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Originally posted by Cruddy
                  This thread would be a lot funnier if the US wasn't a military dictatorship.

Democracy? Choosing between 2 people neither of whom have any interest in disabling the military/industrial partnership?

Laugh? I nearly cried.
                  ADCAP away!

Comment

This thread would be a lot better if it was true.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO

ADCAP away!
                      A Spearfish a day keeps the ADCAP away...

FF type 23s are also pretty good.
                      "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

ADCAP kicks azz

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                          ADCAP kicks azz
                          They don't have legs, so how can they kick anything?

Comment

what's a spearfish

Comment

It's why the Brits never bought ADCAP's...

Oh yeah, took waayyyy too long to develop and has never actually been used, so it could be the ADCAP is better...

... but as far as the stats go...

Go Google for yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X