No announcement yet.

The Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asher even has the mirror so he can see when his supervisor comes up behind him. How fast are you at closing 'poly?
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
      nice office asher

I would probably do work in the Oasis'

JM
      The people are cool too:
      Over 70 percent of lab employees hold a degree with a major in computer science, engineering or mathematics, which highlights our technical expertise. Over 30 percent of our population holds a graduate degree, and this trend continues to grow every year. This academic knowledge brings important well-grounded ideas to our software development. Approximately 1000 employees in the first five years of their career with the Lab provide fresh, innovative thinking.

The best part is, not only are these intelligent university graduates, they're the ones smart enough to leave academia!
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
        Asher even has the mirror so he can see when his supervisor comes up behind him. How fast are you at closing 'poly?
        I tweaked Windows to get rid of any minimize animation, so it's literally instant.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          I tweaked Windows to get rid of any minimize animation, so it's literally instant.

You sexy beast!
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

One of the guys in my SENG group did a co-op at IBM's Markham labs. He says it was great, but now he feels like a walking commercial.

SP
            I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

Working...
            X