barbaric canadians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oerdin
    Canadian government says they've done studies and have concluded clubing is humane.
    American government says they did studies and concluded there were WMD in Iraq.......

The pictures are kind of disgusting.

But, I don't plan on killing baby seals. I dopn't plan on going to the slaughterhouse to kill a cow for dinner either.

You may have guessed...... I'm not a hunter.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Lot's of baby seals here. In La Jolla the stinky bastards have taken over the childrens swimming cove that one of the cities charitable organizations had built so children would have a calm bit of water to swim in. A plaque there reads something like "paid for by the (what ever there name was) for the enjoyment of all the children". The only problem is the enviro-Nazis kicked the children out when the seals started using it as a breading area. Previously the seals had hauled out on several large rocky islands off the coast but the enviro-Nazis have decided that's not good enough so the children lost their artificial cove.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• You need to have held a big game or professional fisherman's license in the previous year and attend a seminar on how to kill them humanely

Sounds easy enough. Publicly accessible slaughter...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

I suppose you're aware of how successful Polar Bear breeding programs are...or rather the lack thereof.
          You realize that polar bears are one of the few species that actively regards us as food, right?
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
            The pictures are kind of disgusting.

...I dopn't plan on going to the slaughterhouse to kill a cow for dinner either.

You may have guessed...... I'm not a hunter.

But you'll still eat it.

No hunter, just an innocent consumer.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
              Lot's of baby seals here. In La Jolla the stinky bastards have taken over the childrens swimming cove that one of the cities charitable organizations had built so children would have a calm bit of water to swim in. A plaque there reads something like "paid for by the (what ever there name was) for the enjoyment of all the children". The only problem is the enviro-Nazis kicked the children out when the seals started using it as a breading area. Previously the seals had hauled out on several large rocky islands off the coast but the enviro-Nazis have decided that's not good enough so the children lost their artificial cove.
              Most american children are fat enough to pass as a seal anyways.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• to the animal rights nuts. I heard a story about this on the radio, and the animal rights person on the program said that she was against all hunting.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk

You realize that polar bears are one of the few species that actively regards us as food, right?
                  No they dont. They are scared of humans. They only attack if you are close to their young.

Gullible to scary stories I see.

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin
                    to the animal rights nuts. I heard a story about this on the radio, and the animal rights person on the program said that she was against all hunting.
                    Hunting

Go play an fps game...
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin
                      to the animal rights nuts. I heard a story about this on the radio, and the animal rights person on the program said that she was against all hunting.
                      A spokesperson from the American Humane Society was on our TV news about a week ago speaking to this issue. She too was so absurdly radical (for our culture anyway) that she was laughable.

I find the difference between Canadian and non-Canadian views to be quite interesting. Having been aware of the myths surrounding the hunt for years we are not as knee jerk as some when viewing the pictures.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by alva

Hunting

Go play an fps game...
                        Hunting:

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil

I find the difference between Canadian and non-Canadian views to be quite interesting. Having been aware of the myths surrounding the hunt for years we are not as knee jerk as some when viewing the pictures.
                          Any difference you see is either completely imaginarey or only due to Canadian Jingos.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Ludd

Any difference you see is either completely imaginarey or only due to Canadian Jingos.
                              Are we reading the same thread?
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec

No they dont. They are scared of humans. They only attack if you are close to their young.

Gullible to scary stories I see.

Spec.
                                I'm pretty sure Space05us has said different.
                                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X