Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: barbaric canadians

Originally posted by Dissident
    This is London magazine has been established for over 65 years, providing readers with information about events, exhibitions, music, concerts, theatre and dining. As life returns to normal, Londoners are heading back into the Capital and many visitors are already coming from further afield.

Comment

The bigger picture is even COOLER!

Look at all that food coloring!

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

yummm

Comment

worse yet. They are using snow mobiles to get there. How "traditional" is that?

hypocrites.

They should be put down in a humane way.

Comment

Being knocked unconscious on the first blow is pretty humane.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

are there still some left for me?
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

hypocrites.

They used to use dogsleds, but the dogs kept humping the horses. Now they club the dogs and the seals.

Comment

when will the horse clubbing come next?
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

We don't club horses, they have huge cocks.

Comment

Funny that, people with ferrari's think so too...
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

hypocrites.

Myth #6: The methods used to kill seals are far less humane than those used to hunt or slaughter any other domestic or wild animal.

Reality: Hunting methods were studied by the Royal Commission on Sealing in Canada and they found that the clubbing of seals, when properly performed, is at least as humane as, and often more humane than, the killing methods used in commercial slaughterhouses, which are accepted by the majority of the public.

Comment

how are drunk canadians going to be able to properly perfrom the clubbings?

Comment

That's just poor trolling, your going to have to do better than that to get a reaction from people.

Comment

trolling is supporting using barbaric methods to reduce animal population

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                                What happened to their preditors?
                                You mean polar bears? I guess they got screwed over by us humans as well.
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X