Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    What happened to their preditors?
    killed by pollution and/or degredation of their habitat?
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis
      by clubbing them to death ?

surely a gun could be used no ?
      And puncture the fur?! For shame!

Bullets cost more, too.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

This is discusting.

I hate humans.....

We have wool, coton, acrylic but noooooooooooooo, we just HAVE to their skin to make clothes...

Humans sicken me. Now please all you beleivers, where is God now..... :

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Canadians: Club baby seals
          Americans: Club baby Iraqis
          your winning the arguement
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
            This is discusting.

I hate humans.....

We have wool, coton, acrylic but noooooooooooooo, we just HAVE to their skin to make clothes...

Humans sicken me. Now please all you beleivers, where is God now..... :

Spec.
            Oh please, you act all innocent.

The majority of the people doing the clubbing speak French!
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Oh please, you act all innocent.

The majority of the people doing the clubbing speak French!
              Sure Asher, why dont you play that card. And that statistic was taken where. And you know right away that if someone speaks french he's a barbarian hunting for seal skin. Just like english speakin gays, most of them are pedophiles......

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                Sure Asher, why dont you play that card.
                Newfies and Frenchies are the ones doing this.

English.

edit: http://www.harpseals.org/hunt/faqs.html

5) You guys (opposing the seal hunt) aren't against native peoples surving and subsisting off seals, are you? What gives?
                A: There are no indigenous peoples involved in the East coast Canadian seal hunt. Seals hunted by Inuit or Native people in the North are taken in the arctic and are primarily ringed seals. The Harp and Hood seals are hunted in the Gulf of St.Lawrence by residents of the Magdalen Islands in Quebec. These are French speaking people. The other location is called the Newfoundland Front in the Atlantic and this hunt is conducted by Newfoundlanders.
                Last edited by Asher; March 30, 2005, 18:01.

Comment

There is still the problem of the seal population growing from 1 million to 5 million in 30 years. Something must control their numbers.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    There is still the problem of the seal population growing from 1 million to 5 million in 30 years. Something must control their numbers.
                    the human population is exploding to 10 billion. Should we club them too?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

send them to Iraq? To win over the 'terrorists' with their big brown eyes

Canadians wont need to kill seals.
                        Americans(+uk) wont need to kill Iraqi's.

perfect harmony is restored.

Comment

[q]There is still the problem of the seal population growing from 1 million to 5 million in 30 years. Something must control their numbers.[q/]
                          Why not let nature take care of it, it worked before. Souns like a sad excuse to get a hard on to me.

[
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                            the human population is exploding to 10 billion. Should we club them too?
                            No comment.

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                              Why not let nature take care of it, it worked before.
                              Because we've **** nature so royally it no longer functions in many places. That and now we also have thousands (tens or hundreds of thousands?) of fishermen whose lively hood depend upon a predictable fish catch. The boom and bust cycle of nature would screw that up and it is better for all parties concerned (seals, fish, humans, whales who hunt seals) for efforts to be made to keep the populations in balance.

Comment

So what, WE CANNOT CONTROL nature, this isn't going to help either.
                                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                                X