barbaric canadians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barbaric canadians

This is London magazine has been established for over 65 years, providing readers with information about events, exhibitions, music, concerts, theatre and dining. As life returns to normal, Londoners are heading back into the Capital and many visitors are already coming from further afield.

bastards!
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Barbarian bastards!
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I stand in an ocean of blood of thousands of thousands
        My hands hang firmly
        I have become the Ender of Worlds
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I clubbed some during my lunchbreak, just like any good Canadian would. Great stress relief.
            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I friend of my wanted to open a bar called Club Baby Seal.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Hey, you guys play lots of Football, we club seals. Talk about being hypocrits.

That said:

WHACK!

WHACK! WHACK!

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

In 1970 the seal population was less then 1 million but today it is 5 million. Somebody has to cull the herd or else their population will keep growing until mass starvation happens. Better for everyone to cut their numbers back and properly manage the population.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The cull, which has been the target of protests since the 1960s, will mean the slaughter of up to 320,000 young seals on the floes and islands around Quebec's les de la Madeleine in the Gulf of St Lawrence.

Or, in other words: Wimpy Canadians Turn to Beating Defenseless Seals to prove Manliness.

Comment

What happened to their preditors?

Comment

I would think a high powered rifle would be more humane than clubs. Or use poison/tranquilizer darts.

Comment

I guess someones got to do it?
                          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

by clubbing them to death ?

surely a gun could be used no ?
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                              Or, in other words: Wimpy Canadians Turn to Beating Defenseless Seals to prove Manliness.
                              Canadians: Lumberjacks with axe playing a full-contact sport that has real fights
                              Americans: Top hats and suits playing a game with way too much protection and no fighting

Canadians: Club baby seals
                              Americans: Club baby Iraqis
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X