X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lives, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      His movement is dead. The Moral Majority hasn't been a major force for over a decade. Of course, other things have risen and fallen in that time, such as the Promise Keepers.
      But as I posted earlier there were plans to revive it in the hopes of influencing the 2006 and 2008 elections.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Re: Jerry Falwell in critical condition

Originally posted by Sava
        I can't wait until this piece of garbage croaks.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove But as I posted earlier there were plans to revive it in the hopes of influencing the 2006 and 2008 elections.
          They had similar hopes for reviving Schiavo, IIRC. Roughly the same odds of success.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shawnmmcc
              I want to make a comment about Falwell, Schiavo and a betting pool, but your news makes that a bit too ghoulish.
              I'll do it.

29 points Jerry...Come on I know you can do it....
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

DIE, FALWELL, DIE!!!

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I know that you guys will be popping open the magnums of champagne when I tell you that Jerry pulled through.

Do you want me to find an address for you to send those "Get Well" cards?
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Hold on a sec, we have to sprinkle some congratulatory white powder on 'em first...
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                      X