Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to find artist name but can't find it! HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find artist name but can't find it! HELP!

I'm looking for the full name and any information about an artist last name of Diego. Not the guy married to Frida Kola. This guy is as far as I know of Italian decent and John F. Kennedy commision a painting of his or got a painting of his. Not sure how the story goes. All I have is the signature on the painting and want to know more about him. Any help? He was painting back in the 50's and 60's. Remember something about Florence and Paris. It's all I have. Anything?
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Hmmmmmm......I'm thinking this is going to be tough.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

diego rivera?
      B♭3

Comment

Is he the mexican artist married to Frida Kohla. If that's the one your talking about it's not him. This one painted everything from memory. No sketches.

Comment

Far as I can tell diego is the last name. Is Rivera an italin artist?

Comment

Diego Rivera was Mexican. He is the one who married Kohlo.

I can't think of any artist with the last name Diego. He probably wouldn't be Italian at any rate. Diego is a Spanish first name. I'm guessing that's not the correct name of the person for whom you are looking.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I looked at the paintings by diego rivera and the style is different and the signature isn't the same. All I have is the signature on the bottom of the painting Diego. My father told me a story about the artist the kennedy story. Kennedy either commssioned a portrait by him or bought one by him for the white house. It's all I have to go by.

Comment

Really have the impression that Diego is the last name.

Comment

Take it to an art appraiser.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                    Really have the impression that Diego is the last name.

The only one I can think of is Checo Diego.

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                    X