No announcement yet.

No Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when I said it will be turned into the fault of the car owners at the end by cry babies (outside Poly), I didnt' mean they would get THAT MUCH out of the hand
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Trolling Pekka

Comment

What is worse a whiney liberal who does nothing but talk or someone who picks up a bat and does something?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The guy who picks up a bat and beats a whiny liberal is the best of all; the liberal retaliates with a lawsuit, and so both sides learn their lesson, one from a beating and one from financial ruin. That's your problem, Kid, you never look at the big picture.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

This is finnish justice at best. It turned out surprisingly enough, that the fellow who did this does't have a job and is on welfare. Now, the funny thing is, he won't pay, and no one pays. Since the customer part of the insurance is like 150 euros, and some damages for car owners could be (in case of broken backshield(?)) up to 500 euros, they won't use their insurance because of the freaking bonus etc system, so it's better to cover it all yourself. And no one compensates! YAAY!

Dig this, the ones with no extra insurance against vandalism, they get nothing by default and pay for the whole fixing up etc. So, the way it went is, that no one gets nothing. They don't even get compensation for .. well nothing ... Oh man! The type of windshield I have for example, I don't even know if they make those anywhere these days. Would have had to order it custom made. Would have gotten very expensive. Would have had to pay it all by myself, since NO ONE is compensating.

Great story of finnish justice. This punk needs to die after all.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

The insurance company needs to die. They're the real criminals.

Comment

They are, but insurance companies do actually pay in this case, if you have that extra insurance for vandalism and pay the customer part.

However, no one pays for the victims to pay for the customer part, or in case they don't have that insurance, then they are 100% on their own. Basically, the criminal in this case does not have to pay for the damages he did, and the owners pay it up themselves wtihout compensation. It's screwed up. It's exactly the opposite that should have happened. Opposite damn it, opposite!

I don't know, I feel like laughing already, but it touches close to me because this was my parking lot and my neighbours.
                In da butt.

Comment

That's probably why he was so quick to do this ****, because he doesn't have any part in society, and so no one can make him pay for this ****.

Comment

That's one factor that can definitely play in, because he knows he'll get out in no time and no problem in the future about it. Maybe that was one thought he had, but then again I don't know, maybe not. But these kind of laws and rules don't exactly prevent any crimes from happening.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Anyway, I'm sorry this happened to your neighborhood.

Comment

yeah.. well.. didn't happen to me personally, even though it was kind of supposed to.. it was like the one day in the year you know when you are not parked in there .

And this is, then again, just trashing cars. So what's that like... medal and stuff. So not serious. But I'm just angry because people who pay this are not getting compensated and the man who did this doesn't pay a dime for this.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                        X