No Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    Kamrat X, I don't know. Maybe he did it because he wanted to act tough and show his friends or something. There's some gangsta wannabees in there. They are not knwon for their brain capacity. A month or two ago they attacked a bus driver, WHILE IT HE WAS DRIVING THE BUS! Broke his nose etc for no reason, they didn't rob him, just attacked him with a gang. How stupid is that? it was a miracle the bus driver didn't hit people in the traffic, because it was in the busy traffic, too.
    Some people are too stupid to have any sense of self preservation (or respect for other peoples lives)

Oh, and the Kosken thing was a joke
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Well, that´s all the moral outrage I can muster for tonight. Time to hit the sack

Comment

it was a joke? no way! Anyway, I would have preferred him to do it the native way though. Then again, we DO have our own punks enough already, who do the same thing. And he prolly is finnish too now, so most likely he is native as well, though originally from another country.

And there might be 0 reasons for him to trash them cars. It could just be an impulse 'I want to trash those cars'. Then again he did have weaponry with him, so he was carrying it around so he was on a mission.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Stupid kids do this kind of thing all the time just for fun.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Right, right... and this is fun to some people too, so there might not be a motive that even explains it to any extent.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Kids are stupid, immoral, and shouldn't have any rights.

Comment

He's a muslim, sooooo wants to join al-Qaeda, but just doesn't have any C-4 on him. So what does he do? He gets a crowbar and whacks a bunch of cars while shouting "KA-BOOM". It was the best he could do.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Maybe the War on Terrorism is working.

Comment

Strangelove, That would be kind of fitting though, a poor man version of the real thing .

Yeah, I found a thread on finnish forums about this alreay. He used a crowbar. People who were involved (owners) talking about it, so it's nto just hear say.

Yeah, just lkie I figured.. people are getting their insurances out.. that means they have to pay for the.. part of it when using insurance, that is over 100 euros. That equals little more than my whole money I get a month to use on food, so I'd be pretty pissed if it was me. BECAUSE these folks don't get compensated 100% on thius one Don't you just love it? They actually end up paying for it, even though it is THEIR property that got smashed! Hoorey for finland hoorey..
                    In da butt.

Comment

The insurance companys are a bunch of greedy bastards. Even if (I say if) you get some money to cover the damage you still have to pay the excess franchise on top of the (more often than not) steep insurance fees. Bah, humbug!

Bring his ass to court I say, and let him pay off the excess franchise so the victims are fully refunded.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                        Kids are stupid, immoral, and shouldn't have any rights.
                        At least some of them don't construct sentences with faulty parallel structures.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

It's just not worth getting upset over.

save that anger for something else. And just be lucky you didn't get hit.

Comment

The guy is a ***** but since it happened in Finland I imagine he will cry to a social worker and people will feel so sorry for him that he'll get off with a few hours of community service.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin, no the funny part is that's exactly what happens to him. That wouyld happen to him even if he was native, but now it's guaranteed to work even better than just 99% sure, because social workers now cry together with the victim because he had a temporary short circuit and he blew it and now everyone hates him and prolly all neonazis are after him too and he can't walk in the streets and boohoohoo.

He won't end up paying anything, just like PUNKS never do. THis tab will be picked up by society, as far as his crime goes, the actual damage (which he SHOULD pay) goes to insurance of the car owners, who will end up paying the magical 150 euros of the customer part of the insurance.

The funny part, the direct translation of the customer part is 'self responsibility'. Yeah..

Imagine the poor bastards who don't have the good insurances etc... nice surprise!

It's been already said he had 'temporary insanity'. It makes me even more angry. Because he is a tool, but knows what to say. This means, he won't prolly pay a dime in the future as well, but in fact get paid for this. You know, treatment, therapy, you can't work when you're sick, here get your support money.... it's ****ing BS that's what it is, and EVERYONE knows it. He's not insane. Unlike in the US, where you say you were crazy and it's not just that simple, in here you say that, it's just about as well done deal, no proof, don't have to, we believe you, we feel sorry for you etc.. etc..

And the property owners, students at this time, end up paying the damage, they WON'T get compensated outside their OWN insurance for which they have to pay extra to use (150 euros), and the tax payers pay the fines this punk gets in forms of fines for the crime. Where is the justice? It's not in the courts. We know, that this is wrong. We know that this is not justice. Victims should be automatically compensated 100%!!! AND the one who did it should pay for it, every cent of it and THEN SOME. If he can't afford it, then let's put him in prison and make him work there to EARN the money and cut his cheque. What ever it takes. Take it off of his back I don't care. That's what other people have done to get them cars, WORKED. THey don't need a PUNK, victim of society with his cry baby social workers to come and trash their property?! AND he should get his butt kicked on top of that. That's only minimum justice, but still justice.
                              In da butt.

Comment

What a moralizator you are Pekka, jeez. Relax man.

Comment

Working...
                                X