No announcement yet.

No Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fact is people with cars are still better off than those without. and there's always public transportation. Don't get me wrong, I'd be pissed if this happened to me. But owning a car is a privledge. And that is also what insurance is for.

Comment

WEll to be fair I don't know what his motive was. If you attack one car, I understand the motive might be that the car owner had done something to the person, or that it would be a .. personal attack. But this is just mindless trashing....... no motive to cover this one up.

Anyhow, how do they know he won't do it again, they won't know it. They don't actually keep people locked up in here because they might do something in the future. It's difficult topic really, but that's how it works in here, unfortuantely this is the same with violent criminals, who usually go up and be free for 2 days and kill a new person. This means, that no, the crime he did, he can't be put in prison for it, thus he won't spend anymore than maximum of 3 days in jail for questioning purposes. If he admits he did it, well he was caught, then he prolly gets out the same day or the next day. Basically there is no lawful .. how do you say it.. need to keep this guy locked up, according to our laws and all that.

I don't know if he will do that again. Prolly not in our village. But he won't be locked in because he might do it again, or would be likely to do it again.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
        He was probably not accepted in the racist Finnish society so he had to vent somehow.
        ´

Couldn´t he just vent by drinking Koskenkorva until he fell over like the natives do?
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

VetLegion, yeah.. prolly.. but you know it pisses me off more, when the cry babies are crying over that. You know, if he says he's been victim of racism, which still doesn't justify randomly smashing cars, then fine. You know, might be true. Could very well happen. But when social working cry babies turn this on by default, THAT makes me angry. It's the auto-mode they have on 24/7 that they can't turn on. Everyone is a racist, car owning is prolly racist because someone might get jealous, etc etc.

It's the level of understanding and how it is totally OK and understandable. I understand some crimes. If someone is hungry and steals, hey that's ... OK in most cases. If someone cheats their wife and the wife trashes the mans car, hey it happens. But when someone goes around randomly beating cars (student cars to make it worse), NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON BEHIND IT, it's definitely NOT ok, and there is no ... connection to the motive per se. So yeah I don't want to hear his story, frankly I do not care. When he finished up with his 36th car, I stopped caring.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

He was probably so upset because of the earthquake in Indonsia that he didn't care about such petty things as people's cars and therefore started attacking them.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

"the fact is people with cars are still better off than those without."

You've gotta be kidding me? That's a wild assumption. Like I said, all were students. Students are poor by rule. So they have a car. SO what? I'm not rich and I have a car. I barely manage with food bills. BARELY. Many drive their parents cars etc. Many have gotten that car way earlier. The fact that you are saying they are automatically better off than the PUNK... how do you know that?????? How do you know he trashed the cars of 'people who have it better'. I don't even think that's the motive behind the act, actually I find that hard to believe in this particular case.
              In da butt.

Comment

@Kidicious

Comment

Or maybe he was a car connoisseur, and these were all crappy cheap cars that offended his taste?

Comment

Kid, that's the best motive I ever heard

Ok I'm cooling down now. I don't wish his death anymore.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Kamrat X, I don't know. Maybe he did it because he wanted to act tough and show his friends or something. There's some gangsta wannabees in there. They are not knwon for their brain capacity. A month or two ago they attacked a bus driver, WHILE IT HE WAS DRIVING THE BUS! Broke his nose etc for no reason, they didn't rob him, just attacked him with a gang. How stupid is that? it was a miracle the bus driver didn't hit people in the traffic, because it was in the busy traffic, too.
                      In da butt.

Comment

But maybe a savage beating?

Comment

Absolutely. I just have this natural hate against people who do these kind of things. You know, causing a lot of damage for no good reason.
                          In da butt.

Comment

maybe those people were racist and deserved it?
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

most likely yeah.. they will be racists soon though, when the cry babies start defending this act.
                              In da butt.

Comment

There is something odd about our common desire to hear the reason for a clearly senseless action. We know that, no matter what the explanation, our answer is going to be "WTF?" But we still want to know why the guy says he smashed the cars of 36 people he apparently doesn't know. Which is not to say that I'm not curious too, it's just funny how I feel like the answer will somehow clear things up, make it all make sense.
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X