Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello police? Burger King won't let me Have It My Way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello police? Burger King won't let me Have It My Way!

http://www.f5forums.com/uploads/911tape.wma

Some soccer mom calls the police when the workers at Burger King wouldn't make her "western bbq burgers." This is the recording of that call. Hilarity ensues.

"You're supposed to be here to protect me!"
    "What are we protecting you from? A wrong cheeseburger? What, is it a harmful cheeseburger or something?"

Btw, THIS is why the US is so messed up. Idiots who think they have a right to something stupid.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Try a lawyer next time.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

They should kill her.

EDIT: That lady really deserves to be sterilized or something.

Comment

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

this country is doomed
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Btw, THIS is why the US is so messed up. Idiots who think they have a right to something stupid.
              This is the problem with the US, we talk so much about a "right" for this and a "right" for that, and it is sickening because it cheapens REAL rights.

Comment

Wow. Was that for real?
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

this has to be fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                    this has to be fake.
                    Our society is so f*cked up that it probably is real...

Comment

hihihi

She just wants the cheesburger done right for her kids
                      Who wouldn't wish to have such a mom!

Comment

but its carls jr that makes western bacon cheeseburgers not burger king.
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

only morons eat at burger king

Comment

Originally posted by Atahualpa
                            hihihi

She just wants the cheesburger done right for her kids
                            Who wouldn't wish to have such a mom!
                            Except her kids were in the car trying to hide.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Bizarrerie
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                              X