A weird ass video clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A weird ass video clip

A weird ass video clip by Aphex Twin. The black dude is really funny.

ifilm.com is available for purchase. Get in touch to discuss the possibilities!

Two cool clips by the Chemical brothers: Galvanize and Get yourself high

And don't miss the X-rated version of Cherry Blossom girl by Air.
    Last edited by Nostromo; March 27, 2005, 15:04.
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

oh yeah, windowlicker, only the best video ever
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

oh yeah, windowlicker, only the best video ever
      Yeah, its also the only video featuring Ted Striker. The black dude with the funky hair, that's Ted.

Ted Striker

Get yourself high is also pretty cool.

An old kung-fu flick is artfully manipulated so the master appears to be rapping out the lyrics from Toronto MC K-OS over the big beats of the Brothers Chem.
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Kool.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

windowlicker, I knew it already

Chemical Brothers
          Their new album is teh roxxors

Comment

Working...
          X