Happy Easter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter!

So how are you celebrating your pagan fertility festival day?
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

By getting drunk and trying not to be fertilised by the local pagans.
    Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Worshiping the Easter Bunny. Hiding colored eggs from my son in obvious places and then telling him where they are after he gives up.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

sleep
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Not getting fertilised bij pagans
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Does anyone else find it revealing that Mrs T chose Lady Deidre Skye, while Verrres chose the gun nut woman for an avatar?
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Lets see no kids today my ex husbands year to have them. For the most part sit on my ass, with tubes playing his games in the other room. Cook us dinner and watch idiotic movies on tv. Thats about it
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Eating, watching TV. Like I do every day...
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                  Lets see no kids today my ex husbands year to have them. For the most part sit on my ass, with tubes playing his games in the other room. Cook us dinner and watch idiotic movies on tv. Thats about it
                  Why don't you play computer games together with Tub?
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

In all honesty I dunno. Verres probably actually plays the games and knows the characters I on the other hand dont play the games and dont know the characters.
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Why don't you play computer games together with Tub?
                      I dont find them as entertaining as he does, I get bored real quick and he would just frustrated with me for being bored. I unlike him like to talk to people and stay out of fantasy land.

Comment

Playing computer games are better than watching TV. It's interactive instead of passive. You also get to take it out on Tub without actually harming him.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I'm gonna make ham, mixed greens, mashed potatoes, and peach turnovers for desert.

The rest of the day I'll probably sleep, cuz I seem to have a cold.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I feel for ya che I caught a cold on friday and now have allergies acting up cause of our sudden weather change. Brisquite macaroni salad and some vegteable not sure which one yet, no desert dont feel like really cooking

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                              I feel for ya che I caught a cold on friday and now have allergies acting up cause of our sudden weather change.
                              It must feel like your head is going to pop like a zit right about now. btw, what dinner are you cooking for you and Tubes tonight?
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                              X