Got Blog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Blog?

Please participate in this research survey being conducted by a reputable scientific journal.
    Yes! In fact, I've got several!
    9.30%
    I've got one, and I post in it religiously
    9.30%
    I've got one, and I post in it occasionally
    11.63%
    I've got one, but it's been awhile
    11.63%
    I don't have one.
    53.49%
    I'd like to blog your banana
    4.65%

Nope.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I am a banana. I live in Ecuador, and am rather attached to my tree. Brown people working for wages that border on utter sillyness tend to me while the white owner grows rich! One day I want to grow up to be a white oppressive banana.

Comment

haha dr.nick
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Nick
          I am a banana. I live in Ecuador, and am rather attached to my tree. Brown people working for wages that border on utter sillyness tend to me while the white owner grows rich! One day I want to grow up to be a white oppressive banana.
          Do not spam my threads with your homoerotica.

Comment

There's just not enough to say. Plus none of the blogs allow polytonic Greek.

I'd run a Greek philosophy blog, but no-one would read it.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

I would read it.

I love Greek philosophy
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                There's just not enough to say. Plus none of the blogs allow polytonic Greek.

I'd run a Greek philosophy blog, but no-one would read it.
                Just work Terry Schiavo into it, and you'll get CNN coverage

Comment

I like to spread discourse through the random political ones. reporting fake news is fun!

Comment

Yeah right:

10 days of posts on Plato's different uses of μίμησις.

Did you know that he isolates a specific use of it as μίμησις by means of εἴδωλα of the οὐσία of objects and that this equates to a theory of mental representation?

And that a further consequence of his view is that no representational state can yield ἐπιστήμη?

Asleep yet?
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

The Off-Topic does not count as a blog.

Comment

No I don't got Blog.

Comment

And if you do, feel free to provide links, synopsi, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                            Yeah right:

10 days of posts on Plato's different uses of μίμησις.

Did you know that he isolates a specific use of it as μίμησις by means of εἴδωλα of the οὐσία of objects and that this equates to a theory of mental representation?

And that a further consequence of his view is that no representational state can yield ἐπιστήμη?

Asleep yet?
                            Whatever.

Everybody knows ἐπιστήμΠpwnz ίμησÎ.

This is where the original meaning of PWN is derived, from the μίμ μίμ theory.
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

εἰ γὰρ πλήττοιμι αὐτὴν. - Ted Striker.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X