X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Azazel
    Tranny's are usually straight.

*head explodes*
    I've got that info from an executive transvestite..
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

what the hell is an executive transvestite?

wait, what's the definition of transvestite? ( I thought you were talking about transsexuals)
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

what the hell is an executive transvestite?

wait, what's the definition of transvestite? ( I thought you were talking about transsexuals)
        Attached Files
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

ahh, of course, just like traversti (sp?) in french.

well, I always thought people were speaking of transsexuals when they said "trannies".
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Threadjacks
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

well, I always thought people were speaking of transsexuals when they said "trannies".
                I think they normally do....
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

alva is misleading.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Nah, a tranny is a transvestite. Do I really have to teach you guys English as well.

Comment

Erm, no, "tranny" is usually used for transexuals. Keep practicing that English, mkay?
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                        Threadjacks
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
                          Now how the hell did me demanding a dollar to help my financial situation (broke) turn into a discussion of my sexuality/political party/clothing decisions?
                          [Australian accent] You're exposed now, you poofter!!!
                          [/Australian accent]
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

:notworthy:
                            Bleh, not really my field of expertise anyway.

Comment

Yes...Emperor Fabulous, for those not in the "know", is a bit from an Eddie Izzard routine.

I also like stuff from Gallagher, but I have yet to smash anything with a mallet.
                              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Quit trying to change the subject away from your sexuality, you malodorous pervert.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X