Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The result of doing something the half-ass way...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The result of doing something the half-ass way...

This is just to hilarious. This guys deserved it. Should have picked up a shovel.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

And how NOT to disarm a mouse trap....

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Again, how to do something half-assed and not prepared.

Spec.

Comment

the links dont' appear to work properly. I don't see a story. In any case, I love doing things half-assed.

Comment

they work fine for me.

Oh, and the're videos.

Spec.

Comment

Ah, the car stuck in the snow one. Always got a kick out of it.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I know. Man, how much will that cost the guy.....

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Spec.
                "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Would you even prosecute that last guy?
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Spec.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                      Would you even prosecute that last guy?
                      For what? Giving his gun away?

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The last one is great, seen the first one before.

Notice how he pulls it out the wrong way, it's already upside down. How did he have it inside his jacket?! He clearly didn't think this one through. Also, the speed of the clerk, not doing anything extra, just taking the gun, and at the same time th ebad guy escaping. It's like a beautiful ballet, executed perfectly.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I am currently renting a house that was renovated about a year ago. The work done there is the definition of half-assed. My wife and I now have the in joke of saying to each other, I want the full ass!
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            The last one is great, seen the first one before.

Notice how he pulls it out the wrong way, it's already upside down. How did he have it inside his jacket?! He clearly didn't think this one through. Also, the speed of the clerk, not doing anything extra, just taking the gun, and at the same time th ebad guy escaping. It's like a beautiful ballet, executed perfectly.

If you look closely, you can see that the crook doesn't even try to take his gun back, he just looks at the clerk and runs for it.....When I saw it at first, I thought a fight would explode for the control of the gun...

Spec.

Comment

I don't think that's the half-assed way, it's the full-assed way.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                              X