• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump.
    Quendelie axan!

Comment

Oh my god, this thread has been eventisised. Poor thread
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Did anyone see a documentry on changing the skin's appearence?

Scientists found the DNA that is responsible for those strange patterns you find on moth wings.

Basically they were saying that eventually people will be able to change their entire skins' appearence by altering their DNA. So all of your skin could be bright colourful floral patterns if you wanted.

So in the future, you will have your local DNA shops instead of tattoo shops.
        be free

Comment

dude, don't you see this giant cancerous blob of posts above you? The ones lacking any sense, you know. This thread is dead.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

The Thread is dead! Long live The Thread!

Comment

@ Az
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Are these the guys with the anti-IPOD commercial? That thing rawked. And made the company change a policy.

Comment

Spammers.
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

OK I give up.

I thought that there is a good chance that someone who has seen the video would know something about this kind of make-up.
                    I thought that this is some new French, UK or US trend and I wanted to know more about but ..................

Oh and Tass may all your copies of the Soviet national anthem be destroyed or damaged for ruining this thread.
                    Quendelie axan!

Comment

On second thought the Soviet national anthem is too harsh. Maybe some minor hymn like the Ode of joy for example.
                      Quendelie axan!

Comment

Doesn't have anything to do with my avatar, my avatar's a juggalo.
                        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
                        X