The Ring 2........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ring 2........

Anybody seen it? I did last night. Really not what I hoped for.
    The Ring is one of the best , if not my best horror thriller movie I have seen. But the sequel was just dissapointing to me. I wont tell why cuz I dont want to screw it up for anyone who wants to see it but I would like to have some opinions (without spoilers) of people who seen it.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Saw it opening day, it's crap.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

They used all their ammo in part one, but are just recycling the casings in part two

Comment

Exactly how I feel.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I've never even heard of the first one, so before opening this thread I thought this was about new trilogy for LOTR-saga.

Is this a bad thing?

Comment

Yes.

Spec.

Comment

I need to go out more...

Comment

Yes.

Spec.

Comment

I'm not surprised. I knew when they announced Hideo Nakata as the director that it would be crap. Gore Verbinksi is sorely missed.

Nakata makes crap movies in which he recycles the same ol' imagery and schtick over and over. How many times can we see a girl crawling around with hair in front of her eyes before it becomes silly rather than frightening? Apparently not enough for Nakata, since it's in ALL of his movies!
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                  X