Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, does your language have a male name that's an euphemism for "penis"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synonyms, more than euphemisms :

Vit

Braquemart
    Statistical anomaly.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

In this part of DK there's no names that's an dysphemism for "penis"... Winston says "Børge", but there's two things that doesn't fit here:

1) I have never heard "Børge"* been used like that
      and
      2) The only place I've ever heard the name "Børge" been used (as a name) is in old movies (which mostly took place on that strange island called Sjælland in danish (what's the english name?))

*or any other danish name for that matter
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zulu Elephant
        going for a jimmy means going for a piss over here
        Jimmy Riddle

Ted Evans is another, although i always thought it was ar$e, but ive heard it used for someones johnson too.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I think Piet means penis. I don't think anyone uses piet though.. it sounds incredibly silly and lame. We simply use "lul" as in "lul" or "vieze lul" (which means dirty dick, which sounds a bit funny in English )
          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Well there are Koreans named Yu Bum Suk....
            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

if you want you can use just any name in German, just use a possessive construction...

"sein Willi" would be as direct as "sein Johannes", which is the most common I think. an der Nase eines Mannes...

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
                (which mostly took place on that strange island called Sjælland in danish (what's the english name?))
                Shetland? Zealand?
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
                  In this part of DK there's no names that's an dysphemism for "penis"... Winston says "Børge", but there's two things that doesn't fit here:

1) I have never heard "Børge"* been used like that
                  and
                  2) The only place I've ever heard the name "Børge" been used (as a name) is in old movies (which mostly took place on that strange island called Sjælland in danish (what's the english name?))

*or any other danish name for that matter
                  1) Me neither.

2) That must be very dissapointing for those 9.578 who has that name according to Danmarks Statistik, and no, it's not my name

Zealand.
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Boshko : WTF has you done to your ava ?????? Please find the old one - the new is just awful.
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Sjælland
                      Erm... Sjelland? (Sjellanti, Kassiopeia... se saari missä Kööpenhamina on)

EDIT: Wtf, apparently it's Zealand. What does this mean related to NZ? English is a crazy language.
                      Last edited by RGBVideo; March 24, 2005, 10:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                        "sein Willi" would be as direct as "sein Johannes", which is the most common I think. an der Nase eines Mannes...
                        Wie die Gusch, so die Musch.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                          Erm... Sjelland?
                          It's an area in central Europe that's been inhabited for a pretty long time, so I wouldn't be surprised if it did have a specifically transliterated name in English. And that name seems to be Zealand: http://www.answers.com/topic/zealand
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

x-posts

EDIT:
                            well at least Shetland doesn't make any sense... aren't they islands between Wales and Ireland? I thought you were just trying to guess some islands near UK.

But the origin of New Zealand still confuses me... what on earth that island did have to do with Zealand when it was originally discovered?

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
                              Well there are Koreans named Yu Bum Suk....
                              What does "Kuk" mean in Korean?
                              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

"Ming" is only one letter from popular slang for vagina.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X