No announcement yet.

Wallet Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only picture I have in my wallet (or have ever had) is an old picture of my girlfriend aged about 17, looking very cute.
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I have a picture of my girlfriend and one of me with my girlfriend.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

wallet photos are for gay men

Comment

No.

Comment

the only picture I would ever consider putting in my wallet is a naked picture of my girlfriend/wife. .

Comment

I don't. But I still have in it the invitation to the party where I met my ex-wife for the first time.
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

No.
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

the only picture I would ever consider putting in my wallet is a naked picture of my girlfriend/wife
                  You should pull a Costanza and carry a "ringer" photo to lure in the women.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

I used to, but my last two wallets didn't have a place for pictures. I had one of my wife's high school graudation picture, and some pics from my friends at homecoming, and couple of ex-girlfriends.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                    X