Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon mate, take the joke and get on with it...
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I could care less if someone tells a joke about me. I have a sense of humor. This is just ****ing with people. Most of us are glad 7th grade is far behind us, we don't need *******s to bring it back.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

My favorite banner is back. And I'm drunk as a skunk.

Well, I'm only passing by anyway. I've taken a break from Apolyton for several weeks, and Ming had nothing to do with it. I'm trying to quit.

Well let's talk about something that won't get me banned: How could we finally make solar power profitable (<5 years pay off time on investment)? You're an energy expert in civilian life, right?
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I didn't click on the link until Kid started *****ing about it. Now I can't read his posts...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

So I'm not the only one who that happened to?
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Frankly, I find pulling a chair out from someone is ****ing hysterical.

But then again, I am heavily drugged.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

whats funnier? the joke about kid or kid getting mad as hell and acting like a 7th grader?
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

The 7th grader bit. I would never have seen the joke if he hadn't thrown a tantrum...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                    I didn't click on the link until Kid started *****ing about it. Now I can't read his posts...
                    Same here, I assumed it was a lot worse.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• dp
                      Last edited by Kidlicious; March 25, 2005, 00:31.

Comment

• Hey MtG-- the winter here in PDX has been great. Hardly any rain, sunny days and several weeks of 60+ degree temperatures.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• dp
                          Last edited by Kidlicious; March 25, 2005, 00:33.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                            My favorite banner is back. And I'm drunk as a skunk.

Well, I'm only passing by anyway. I've taken a break from Apolyton for several weeks, and Ming had nothing to do with it. I'm trying to quit.

Well let's talk about something that won't get me banned: How could we finally make solar power profitable (<5 years pay off time on investment)? You're an energy expert in civilian life, right?
                            If oil (and natural gas) keep at anything near this price level for long, and I think they have an excellent chance of doing so, the market is going to move heavily to alternative power and conservation when these prices work their way through fuel inventories and into end user retail electricity rates. I think that's going to be especially true with on-peak rates and that may drive a lot more small and mid-scale solar installations (by retail customers, not on a utility generation scale) to perform a niche role in peak management.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• MTG,

What do you think are the most likely to succeed alternative fuels?

The hybrids are REALLY starting to catch on, the Toyota Prius had a 6 month waiting list, not sure if that is still true. Now Honda has 3 flagship cars that are hybrids, including the Accord and the Civic.
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• bla bla

Comment

Working...
                                X