Terrorist attack in mainland US...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher
    I didn't know we were suppose to hate MOBIUS, but I'm easy going so...

Reasons I don't like MOBIUS:

1) His CG avatar gives me seizures
    It's a nice avatar. Oh you mean the one on CG...

2) His name is all caps
    Makes it easy to spot my posts...

3) Ming hates him
    That should be a good thing, right?

After all, we all know Ming is a bastard...

4) His mama is so dumb, that on her way to the airport she saw a sign that said "Aiport Left" so she turned around and went home!
    Is that the best you can do...?

Yo mommas teeth are so yellow, traffic slows down when she smiles!
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander
      He hates the U.S. Government / policies / citizens far more than any of us hate him personally. I can almost feel his spittle smacking into his monitor as he types. As he almost exclusively posts in threads having to do with the U.S. (and usually threads he starts as well) it is hard to view him as anything other than a humorless, hateful raving lunatic. His presence in turn creates flame wars in what are sometimes otherwise interesting threads, which in turn makes Apolyton more boring. Away from all of the ways that I am familiar with him I'm sure he's a smashing bloke.
      Nice Pop Psychology...

It must be love, I didn't know you cared so much...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Seems pretty spot on to me. This isn't even the only forum you do it at.

Oh well.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It was probably the Atlanta bus station incident that pushed him over the edge..
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

He hates the U.S. Government / policies / citizens
            I'm guessing that excludes his girlfriend...
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
              After all, we all know Ming is a bastard...
              Please don't include me in the insult flinging
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by fdgfx
                Fortunately I'm long oil and short Nasdaq.

Yes, I own BP stock.
                BP shares did bugger all, up or down...
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Alrighty Moby

See how easy it is for them to label somebody a badguy. You better watch out you might become the next osma.

Comment

At no point did I label this a terrorist attack, I was merely airing the first thought millions of people across the frightened America of today might be thinking...
                    Hey Moby, how's everything?

I don't think the US as a whole is particularly frightened of screaming loony terrorists at this point. If anything, people are pretty complacent, but nobody's at the point yet of really challenging the excesses within DHS. But that's only because the auditors have been slow getting there and the corporate suck-ass American press is pretty lazy.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I would however have felt a sense of satisfaction if Wolfowitz had got his number punched when was narrowly missed by a rocket attack on the hotel he was staying in as he is a representative of the architects of this whole unjust war...

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

ZOMDFG YOU WISH MURDER ON TEH DEPUTY DEEFENSE SECRETORYT, YOU TRAIOTR!
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Misleading thread titles:

Comment

Originally posted by rah

Please don't include me in the insult flinging
                            Hmmm no, I think the Ming is a bastard thing is more an honoured tradition.

Clever Ming lets thread live because Mobius is being roasted
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                              ZOMDFG YOU WISH MURDER ON TEH DEPUTY DEEFENSE SECRETORYT, YOU TRAIOTR!

They are going to raise to Terror Level to Neon Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X