Terrorist attack in mainland US...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mike - where ya been?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working for the government behind websense and all sorts of other oppressive crap. I'm done with government work as of 3:30 friday.

Any more foals on the way?
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

nah no more babies for us - hope the family is well
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

In the news:

Blast Prematurley Labeled Terrorist Attack,
          Trolling Brit ****er Prematurley Ejaculates Anyway
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ted Striker
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

why don't you guys like Mobius, Ming practically hates him.

He's a cool guy, he's been to my house. His girlfriend is really cool too.

Comment

I like Mobius... I was just giving Ted a thumbs up for being Ted.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                    why don't you guys like Mobius, Ming practically hates him.
                    It just seemed like there was a time when he was wetting his pants everytime US soldiers were killed.

I mean I don't agree with the whole Iraq thing but cheering on soldiers dying who were just doing their damn jobs is ****ed up.

I mean, you guys want me starting a thread about how I shagged the Queen doggystyle????

[ edited for adult content:

nudity
                    strong language
                    violence
                    adult situations ]
                    Last edited by Ted Striker; March 24, 2005, 00:48.

Comment

I didn't know we were suppose to hate MOBIUS, but I'm easy going so...

Reasons I don't like MOBIUS:

1) His CG avatar gives me seizures
                      2) His name is all caps
                      3) Ming hates him
                      4) His mama is so dumb, that on her way to the airport she saw a sign that said "Aiport Left" so she turned around and went home!
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

@ your momma joke

Comment

hey maybe this thread will be closed too
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

I mean, you guys want me starting a thread about how I shagged the Queen doggystyle????
                            well yeah, if you got some dope on that you should share it...

corgis are a bit short for that sort of thing though..

Comment

corgis

Comment

One thing I notice about American they are good haters - the way Ming puts the fix in on Moby *shudders*

Comment

Working...
                                X