Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorist attack in mainland US...

...or human error?
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

another reason to raise gas prices...

poor ppl
    Monkey!!!

Comment

yay, more profits for the oil companies!
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I wish I owned stock in THAT company!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Alright I'm baracating the house with duct tape that the militia gave me..... DAMN TERRORISTS COMMIE BASTARDS WON'T ENTER MY HOUSE!
          "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

I think all the dumbasses that would smoke in such conditions have already been purged from the gene pool, my vote goes to terrorism.

Comment

Fortunately I'm long oil and short Nasdaq.

Yes, I own BP stock.

Comment

Hydrogen is really uppity.

Refineries are nasty places with lots of stuff that stinks all the time, and lots of stuff that can go BOOM without much provocation.
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

"US gasoline prices jumped as word hit the financial markets, reaching $1.60 per gallon (23p per litre)."

$1.60 per gallon??? HOW AND WHERE???
                  However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

I just saw that it was at an average of $2.13 a gallon.

Per: http://www.gaspricewatch.com/usgas_index.asp
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                      poor ppl

Workers in the death star.
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by TechWins
                        "US gasoline prices jumped as word hit the financial markets, reaching $1.60 per gallon (23p per litre)."

$1.60 per gallon??? HOW AND WHERE???
                        Futures market, not retail.
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Futures market, not retail.
                          Ah, I suppose I should have read more in detail or realized this on my own.
                          However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                            Alright I'm baracating the house with duct tape that the militia gave me

You must be pretty confident the bad guys don't have scissors
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I think the basic contract is 50,000 gallons, IIRC - you could always invest and take delivery.

Comment

Working...
                              X