No announcement yet.

Are you a morning person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say that I am a night stalker, only that I can be really anal about my sleeping habits and don't like to stay up late. But when I do, I come alive.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
      I would say that I am a night stalker, only that I can be really anal about my sleeping habits and don't like to stay up late. But when I do, I come alive.
      So why fight it? Go to bed when youre tired and stay up if youre having fun!

Comment

Im i have to agree with you for a different reason. When i was in hawaii with out my husband i woke up early now that im back home Im dragging ass again
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I don't know what to answer.... I'm not really an anything person... morning day night... I like to sleep because every waking moment sucks. Can I be a "sleep" person?
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I follow the moon the best.
            However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

sleep ppl should vote Banana
              Monkey!!!

Comment

roger that
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah, I'm a morning person. Partly just because I'm not social and so I don't care about the night life, partly because of circadian whatchamahoozits.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                    sleep ppl should vote Banana
                    I chose the Banana Hour b/c it sounded like some sort of 70's game show of smoking pot (or maybe extracting bananacide).
                    However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

pot smokers vote Banana too

you hear the one about microwaving banana peals?
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

I am a morning person if I get enough sleep. Otherwise intrude at your own peril.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Or what? You close your mama thread?!

You have to admit, that last one was funny.

Sava (<--- and I don't do that often)
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'd hit it in the morning
                              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

I can't even get it up in the morning.

I'd still hit it though.
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X