Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I left forever.

But now I'm back. What did I miss?
    To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Same ole... same ole... it's probably changed as much as CG has

Good to see you posting again... now play nice
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well if it isn't old Ming the M. Hiya! What happened to my awesome post count, it must have been over 100?
      To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Re: I left forever.

Originally posted by jsorense
        But now I'm back. What did I miss?
        Horror! terrible goings on in the world and probably not that much, some good game threads(?)
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Hi child of Thor. Yes, I am somewhat aware of the pain and suffering that goes on here, like through a distant and dust streaked mirror. Some familiar names though.

Comment

*pokes around* Remember me at all?
            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Hey!! How are you doing?
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

OT posts don't add to your postcount anymore.
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

*ouch* Be careful of that thing, its sharp.
                  Ummm, Bill3000, can you give me a couple of hints?

Comment

Wow.
                    True Elders.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      Hey!! How are you doing?
                      Hi Imran, you must be in Grad School by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                        Wow.
                        True Elders.
                        *slap*

Hey!
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by jsorense
                          Hi Imran, you must be in Grad School by now.
                          Finishing up law school this May actually . How are things with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                            Wow.
                            True Elders.
                            Well, my I.Q. is still bigger than my age, if I remember right.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Finishing up law school this May actually . How are things with you?
                              Another day older and deeper in debt.
                              Which law school, any specialization?

Comment

Working...
                              X