No announcement yet.

I left forever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horsie, if you make me maddy I'm going to have to NUKE You with a thermonuclear bomb that will incinerate you in 10000 degrees into a thousand pieces in a milisecond. So please, don't incite my wrath!
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Thorn?

Did you change your name or something?
      Monkey!!!

Comment

NO, I am Evan von Christoph... before your time I might add, a true veteran of the Apollo wars.

Comment

Yeah, the man is a legend in his own way
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Evan von Who?

If you are Chirstoph then why do you call yourself Thorn. Sounds rather silly to me.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Cause Ming banned my other login.... ask him about it, be sure to offer him a drink though......

Comment

Ming? Who is this Ming you speak of?
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                  Horsie, if you make me maddy I'm going to have to NUKE You with a thermonuclear bomb that will incinerate you in 10000 degrees into a thousand pieces in a milisecond. So please, don't incite my wrath!
                  Just move to San Fransisco and you'll feel a lot better.

Being gay in Asheville North Carolina is not good for your peptides.

Come to think of it, being anything in Asheville North Carolina can't be much fun.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

No... don't move to San Francisco. You will not like it; there's homos all over the place! The food is awful; to ethnic! The culture is almost non-existant; it's like an hour to Sear's Point! The architecture is so last century and there are only like 3 Macy's and 2 Nordstroms!

Stay in Asheville, trust me, it's for my own good.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

• Gay in Asherville? Sounds like a perfect combination
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Asheville! Not Asherville! Man, I think PH has the hots for Asher or something.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
                          No... don't move to San Francisco. You will not like it; there's homos all over the place! The food is awful; to ethnic! The culture is almost non-existant; it's like an hour to Sear's Point! The architecture is so last century and there are only like 3 Macy's and 2 Nordstroms!

Stay in Asheville, trust me, it's for my own good.
                          And Santa Barbara is worse with constant earthquakes, floods, fires and mudslides.
                          To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

• We have Old Yeller Alarms,

where all the good'l boys come out in their pickup trucks and fire guns in air yelling like a bunch of banshees straight out of the dukes of hazzard.

Closest thing we have to natural disasters in these parts.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
                              Asheville! Not Asherville! Man, I think PH has the hots for Asher or something.

Sometimes I'm sure you're more dense that depleted uranium.
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorn
                                where all the good'l boys come out in their pickup trucks and fire guns in air yelling like a bunch of banshees straight out of the dukes of hazzard.
                                Maybe those boys swing your way EVC - I always thought the Duke boys disinterest in Daisy was a bit sus...
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X