Active Persons of Apolyton, Look What I Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active Persons of Apolyton, Look What I Found

This website provides lots of, what Ive found so far to be, good information on exercise, muscles, and overall fitness.
    ExRx.net is a resource for the exercise professional, coach, or fitness enthusiast. It offers evidence based exercise prescription tools and resources including reference articles, comprehensive exercise libraries, and fitness calculators. ExRx.net is a recommended resource in ACSM's Resource Manual for Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription (5th 6th, and 7th Editions). ExRx.net has also been an NSCA authorized CEU provider since 2008.

This is pretty cool

/me likes to share

You know, one thing is funny... if you are overweight, you may be recommended to work out to lose body fat and weight. If you are underweight, you may be recommended to work out to gain more body mass and weight. Pretty rare for something to work solving two opposite problems .
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Cardio burns fat and makes you lean while weight training builds muscle. Different types of workouts for different goals.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
      X