Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

I'll take it to heart, thanks
    I have nothing more to say to you, except to say you are a disgrace.

Oh one thing.. so decent people are republicans? Fantastic. That's why the republican party is going to keep defeating your pathetic party.

And go ahead and edit my post.. that speaks of your integrity.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

I have nothing more to say to you,
      Does this mean you'll finally leave adult discussions for the adults to discuss?

except to say you are a disgrace Man among Men.

Oh one thing.. so decent people are republicans are scum-sucking filth? Fantastic. That's why the republican party is going to keep defeating digging itself in deeper, eventually getting sorely pwned by your pathetic glorious party.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I have nothing more to say to you, except to say you are a disgrace.

Oh one thing.. so decent people are republicans? Fantastic. That's why the republican party is going to keep defeating your pathetic party.

And go ahead and edit my post.. that speaks of your integrity.
        Says the boy who just DanS'ed his post

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

What can I say? Good comedy writes itself.

Comment

Does this mean you'll finally leave adult discussions for the adults to discuss?
              This speaks millions of your own intelligence and integrity. You're a ****ing disgrace. Don't ever call yourself an adult because you don't qualify as one.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

don't you ever get tired of having a cow? it's not good for your blood pressure you know.
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis
                  don't you ever get tired of having a cow? it's not good for your blood pressure you know.
                  I'm just calm in real life.

Comment

This speaks millions of your own intelligence and integrity.
                    Yes, it does. It shows that I know the difference between being able to identify and analyze complex issues as opposed to coming up with tripe - unimaginative tripe at that - like this:

No you are full of it. You criticize America every damn time you have an opportunity. You are just another Ted Kennedy type.

You're a ****ing disgrace badazz mofo. Don't ever call yourself an adult underachiever because you don't qualify as one.
                    Ok, I'll take it to heart

Comment

That is actually good to hear. I'd hate to see you get worked up in RL like you do here. You'd likely suffer a heart attack or some other Godawful stress-related disease far before your time.

Comment

buddha's compassion go with you!!!

now try to behave in here as well.
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

You have no honor, DROSE. You never have, never will. You aren't an honest person.

That is actually good to hear. I'd hate to see you get worked up in RL like you do here. You'd likely suffer a heart attack or some other Godawful stress-related disease far before your time.
                          I'm just sitting back in my leather massage executive chair, laughing at you. I'm incredibly at ease.

Comment

You have no honor, DROSE. You never have, never will. You aren't an honest person.

I'm just sitting back in my leather massage executive chair, laughing at you. I'm incredibly at ease.
                            You provide no proof, you criminal!

Comment

You provide no source. You provide NOTHING! And yet you wish to destroy America. You criminal!
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

This calls for a bat'leh fight.
                                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                                X